AquaForte introduces the new AquaForte Smart Sieve, a breakthrough in production technology and price range!
The new innovative filter is a gravity fed Smart Sieve produced by means of a special technique of rotation molding of the casing of the filter in one piece.
This gives the filter added strength and a clean look, as well as modern production, means bringing the price down compared to traditional sieve filters.
The Smart Sieve can, therefore, sit at a very attractive price in the market. The Smart Sieve is completely made of polyethylene and fitted with a 300-micron stainless steel filter element.
The Smart Sieve filter is supplied with a lid as standard and comes with 2 x 110 mm Dia inlets, meaning two bottom drains or one bottom drain and a skimmer can be mechanically filtered, lifting waste from the pond automatically.
AquaForte Smart Sieve Specifications:
- Polyethylene manufactured gravity-fed sieve filter.
- Equipped with a 300-micron stainless steel filter element.
- Maximum Pump Flow: 6500 GPH
- 2 Inlets: 110mm each ( appx 4" each)
- 1 outlet: 90mm (appx 3") and also comes with a flexible reducer fitting of 90 x 63mm (3" to 2")
- 1 Waste line: 63mm (appx 2")
- Comes with the Lid
- Color blue granite
- Small footprint - 14.5" x 26.5" X 40"
- Ships via Freight
Found this video online and thought it may be helpful to see it in action:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.