Aeromonas, Pseudomonas are deadly bacteria that live in every koi fish pond, causing life-threatening bacterial infections such as ulcers, fin rot, tail rot and more. These deadly bacteria attack koi and garden pond fish when they are stressed, causing many thousands of fish deaths each year.
Reduce DEADLY Water Borne Bacteria in your pond.
- Aqua MedZyme: Permanently reduces ALL strains of deadly ulcer causing Aeromonas, Pseudomonas in your pond by starving them to death
- Contains 760,000,000 yes, seven hundred and sixty million HUNGRY “beneficial bacteria” per ml that eat the same food as Aeromonas, Pseudomonas, which starves them to levels so low they can not harm your fish.
- SAVE 33% There’s another advantage of Aqua MedZyme Liquid, because of its “superior strength” it takes 33% less Aqua MedZyme at temperatures 68 degrees and under, than the other “Zyme” on the market and Aqua MedZyme is priced less! Plus, the other “Zyme” only contains 400,000 to 500,000 bacteria per ml.
- Treats pond water as low as 40 degrees (F) Great for early spring & late fall treatments or locations where the water temp does not reach 55 degrees until late spring.
- Formula has been tested extensively in Koi Ponds, Commercial Aquaculture Applications, Private Veterinary laboratories and University Studies
- Can be stored for two years at room temperature or 3 years if kept refrigerated
- DOES NOT contain chemicals, antibiotics or medications, 100% natural
- Safe for filters, plants, pets and wildlife
Aqua MedZyme beneficial Pond Bacteria
Shake well before using. Turn off U.V. sterilizer during the first three treatments only. Add 4 tsp (20 ml) Aqua MedZyme per 1,000 gallons of pond water once every three days for 3 treatments. Next add 4 tsp (20 ml) Aqua MedZyme per 1,000 gallons of pond water once every week for two weeks.
Add 2 tsp (10 ml) Aqua MedZyme per 1,000 gallons of pond water once a week to maintain proper water quality.
Dosage By Water Temperature
40 to 49 degrees F: Double normal dosage (8 tsp)
50 to 62 degrees F: 1.5 X normal dosage (6 tsp)
63 degrees F and above: Normal dosage (4 tsp)
16 oz. Treats 24,000 to 48,000 Gallons
32 oz. Treats 48,000 to 96,000 Gallons
Gallon Treats 192,000 to 384,000 Gallons