AquaMeds Armor Rx Protects, Restores and Heals your koi's damaged Scales and Slime Coat at the same time eliminating dangerous heavy metals and chlorine from your pond!
Aqua Meds ARMOR Rx is an excellent product to use if the slime coat of your fish has been damaged caused by abrasions from rocks, netting, injecting or breeding activity. Helps protect the slime coat by forming a synthetic slime coat until the fish is able to rebuild its own. Fast acting protective coating with vitamin E promotes the healing of damaged scales, skin, fins and reduces stress on your koi fish.
- ARMOR Rx helps protect the “Slime Coat” by forming a synthetic slime coat until your koi fish is able to rebuild its own slime coat
- ARMOR’S unique formula restores the damaged “Slime Coat” with a natural double “Slime Coat” protection
- ARMOR’S fast-acting protective coating with vitamin E promotes the healing of damaged scales, skin, fins and reduces stress
- ARMOR Rx does not hinder your fish’s gills or breathing
- ARMOR Rx should be used anytime your koi fish are being handled
- ARMOR Rx will remove chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals
- ARMOR Rx Does not hinder fish's gills or breathing
- ARMOR Rx should be used anytime the fish are being handled
- ARMOR Rx Removes chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals
Armor Rx Instructions:
Add two tablespoonfuls (1 oz)-(30ml) for every 60 U.S. gallons (227 L) of pond water.
- 8 oz treats up to 480 gallons
- 16 oz treats up to 960 gallons
- 32 oz treats up to 1,920 gallons
- 1 gallon treats up to 7,680 gallons
NOTE: Aqua Meds Armor Rx does not hinder your fish’s gills or breathing.
Download more AquaMeds Armor Rx information here (PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.