The Aquascape 8-Watt LED Color-Changing Spotlight provides impressive lighting options for ponds, waterfalls, and landscapes, adding beauty and elegance by bringing it to life at night. The fixture features high-output color changing diodes and powerful warm white diodes, allowing you to wirelessly select from a wide array of color options including a 3000 Kelvin, true white option. Optical lenses positioned over the diodes provide extremely powerful light output.
The spotlight can be installed fully submerged in water or installed in traditional landscape settings, accenting or up lighting trees, rocks, gardens, and more. The fixture's durable, fully-sealed, die-cast metal housing with the protective finish is built to hold up in all weather conditions, providing year after year of enjoyment. The low-voltage, 8-Watt LED light is extremely energy-efficient and includes a removable, adjustable stand, landscape stake, and professional, weatherproof quick-connect fittings for quick and easy installation. The Color-Changing Spotlight integrates easily with existing low-voltage lighting systems. Use Aquascape Color-Changing splitters and extension cables to make installation quick and easy. Aquascape Color-Changing Lights carry a limited 5-year full replacement warranty.
- High-output color changing diodes provide a wide array of color options
- Optical lenses provide powerful light output
- Includes true, warm white setting
- Durable, fully-sealed, die-cast metal housing with a protective finish
- Cord Length: 15 feet
- Not Included but required to control the color-changing LED lights is a Color-Changing Lighting Control Hub (#84061)
- Not Included but required to power the unit is an Aquascape 12-Volt transformer. Several options available including:
- Aquascape Quick Connect Transformers
- Aquascape Transformers with Photocell
- Aquascape Transformers with Photocell and Digital Timer
- Manufacturers 5-year warranty!
View Aquascape Color-Changing LED Instruction Manual here (PDF)