- Hardscape Lights brighten walls, columns or steps evenly, without hot spots
- Atlantic Hardscape Lights of solid brass and stainless steel feature a classic oil rubbed bronze finish to enhance any hardscape
- Hardscape Lights install under steps, caps, and counters
- Cast brass epoxied diode assembly can be replaced without removing mounting plate
- Isolated drivers decrease size of fixture and optimize heat dissipation
- Classic oil rubbed bronze finish of Hardscape Lights complements any wall or stairway
- Warm White matches 2800° Kelvin temperature of halogen and incandescent lighting
- Hardscape Lights feature 20' power cord and quick-connect plug for easy installation
- Flat 2-wire cord on Warm White can be cut, stripped, and tied into existing systems
- InfiColor Smart Module and App (sold separately) unlock the full potential of Color Changing lights
- Color Changing Lights connect to SOL Lighting with an included plug adapter
Play It Koi Tech Tip:
Unlike many built-in fixtures, Atlantic's Hardscape Lights feature a removable LED diode assembly. The assembly attaches with two stainless steel screws, eliminating the need to remove the steel anchor plate to replace the light. Simply loosen the screws and unplug the assembly to remove the old light bar and replace with the new one. Use dielectric silicone grease on the plug to maintain water resistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.