Want a healthy pond first thing in the Spring? Protecting your pond, garden and or water feature in the fall is the best way to get a head start. To ensure a healthy winter environment for fish and to reduce spring maintenance, simply keep leaves and windblown debris from entering in the fall. When a traditional pond net becomes laden with leaves that lay on or under the water surface, the leaves begin to decompose, affecting water quality and adding unwanted nutrients to the ecosystem. The domed design of Atlantics Pond & Garden Protectors causes leaves to roll off the net where they can be collected easily. Easy to assemble and remove, the Pond & Garden Protector is the best and easiest way to start the new year off with a clean, healthy pond.
This fits your . Reduces spring maintenance Keeps out leaves and other windblown debris Protects fish from heron and other predators Helps prevent algae growth by reducing organic waste Can be used in a garden to protect fruits and vegetables from animals
- Reduces spring maintenance
- Keeps out leaves and other windblown debris
- Protects fish from heron and other predators
- Helps prevent algae growth by reducing organic waste
- Can be used in a garden to protect fruits and vegetables from animals
- The Pond and Garden Protector features fiberglass supports that elevate the netting to keep leaves and other wind blown debris out of your pond or garden
- Domed design allows pond and garden plants to grow unobstructed under netting
- UV-resistant poly netting extends usable life
- ½" x ½" openings protect fish from heron and other predators
- Keep out rabbits, deer and other herbivores to protect your garden during the growning season
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.