New in 2018! Atlantic Water Gardens 300W Pond de-icers are excellent for maintaining a hole in the ice to allow the exchange of oxygen and other gases in wintery conditions. This keeps your fish safe and prevents the buildup of toxic gas.
- Indicator light shines green to show water temperature is below freezing and De-icer is in operation
- The Pond De-Icer allows oxygen to diffuse into pond water otherwise sealed off by ice, while toxic carbon dioxide and methane from decomposing organics diffuse out
- Atlantic's Pond De-Icer is constructed of high strength and high-temperature PPS polymer for incredible durability under the most adverse conditions
- The internal thermostat turns the heater on just above freezing and off as water warms for fully automatic operation
- Indicator light shines blue to show the De-icer is in standby mode when plugged in with water temperature above freezing
- Efficient heating element only draws 300 watts when needed to keep operating costs low
- Volts: 115
- Watts: 300
- Cord Length: 20'
- Dimensions: 8"W x 4"H
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Play It Koi Tip: To guarantee proper gas exchange under the most extreme winter weather conditions, combine Atlantic's Pond De-Icer and TAKIT0400 Typhoon Aeration Kit. Set the aerator in shallow water below the heater to maximize the efficiency of both products. The rising bubbles going around the Pond De-Icer combine with the heated water to maintain gas exchange under the coldest conditions.
Download Atlantic Water Garden's 300W De-Icer Instruction Manual (PDF)