The Cetus sieve is a totally new, bow screen pre-filter, made using the latest rotational molding technology. With all of its benefits and build quality, it is undoubtedly the best of its kind on the market today in terms of quality and performance! It is designed to efficiently and effectively remove large amounts of mechanical waste from a pond. It can be set-up gravity or pump fed and has many benefits over the original bow screen technology.
This Cetus has a variable inlet height using the unique patented Pondflow regulation system - for use when gravity fed. This allows water levels within the pond to drop without causing the circulating pump to be starved of water. The Cetus will allow a skimmer or a bottom drain to accept vast amounts of waste without excessive cleaning needed to be carried out. The water must then be pumped to either a normal filter above pond level (Nexus Eazy/Eazy Pod) or to a pressurized filter (AquaBead/AlphaONE).
If pump fed, the sieve is placed above pond water level and then the exit water is gravity dropped into your main filter.
It is advised that all pressurized filters be pre-filtered using a Cetus to reduce excessive backwashing and maintenance due to heavy solids.
- Can be gravity or pump fed
- Perfect fit screen so no waste can bypass
- Totally reliable and simple to install
- Plug and Play - comes with flexible boots to connect to pipework
- Greatly reduced backwashing/maintenance of pressurized filters
- Robust one-piece mold -no welded joints - no leaks!
- Large waste collection area which slopes to sump outlet
- Ideal for mechanically filtering skimmer lines
- Patented float that gives constant flow for gravity-fed level fluctuations
- Maximum flow rate 18,000 litres per hour
- Tri-slot 300 micron wedge wire screen in 316L stainless steel on 100% of the surface area
- Increased levels of oxygen
|Max Flow:||18,000 litres/hr, 4,000 gallons/hr|
|Inlet:||gravity 110mm/4 inch pump 50mm/ 1.5 inch|
|Outlet:||gravity 40mm/1.5 inch pump 110mm/ 4 inch|
|Outlet Waste:||90mm/3 inch|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.