- Contractor Preferred… “The Original” Blue Glue that quickly bonds PVC pipe & fittings for fast pressurization and maximum productivity
- The industry's highest quality “Blue Glue” – Premium formulation designed to bond in wet, dry and humid conditions
- Industry's fastest-acting solvent cement with the most active ingredients
- Can be used without a primer for non-pressure systems up to 6″ and pressure systems below 4″, if local codes permit
- For PVC pipe and fitting applications; potable water, pressure, non-pressure, conduit, drain, duct, DWV and sewer
DIRECTIONS: For use on PVC plastics. Stir and use as is. DO NOT THIN CEMENT. Discard if jellied. Use within 3 years of the date stamp on can.
- Cut pipe square, deburr, and wipe clean. Make a trial dry fit – pipe should fit snugly 1/3 – 2/3 snugly into fitting. Use an adequate sized applicator at last 1/2” size of pipe diameter Dauber, brush, roller or swab. Apply Christy’s Primer if required by local code. Uniform Plumbing Code requires the use of a purple primer. CAN BE USED WITHOUT A PRIMER IF LOCAL CODES PERMIT for non-pressure systems up to 6″ and pressure systems below 4″.
- Apply a full, even coat of cement to outside of pipe and medium coat of cement o inside of fitting. Coat pipe a second time. Quickly assemble joint while cement is still fluid on both parts. If dry, pipe and fitting must be re-coated. Push and rotate pipe into fitting until pipe bottoms in socket. Hold together until joint sets (approx. 30 seconds).
- Remove excess cement. Leave joint undisturbed for at least 10 minutes. Full joint strength should be reached within 24 hours depending upon temperature and humidity. See installation Guide for product set and cure time and additional information. STORE BETWEEN 40 °F (4 °C) and 110 °F (43 °C) DO NOT TEST WITH AIR.
|Maximum Diameter:||6" PVC Schedule 40 all classes and schedules.
4" Schedule 80.
|Relative Set Time:||Very Fast Set|
|Industry Performance Specifications:||ASTM D-2564|
Available Sizes 1/4 Pint, 1/2 Pint, 1 Pint, 1 Quart & 1 Gallon
The folks at play it koi have such a passion for the industry, they will help out as much as possible in order to spread the life style of koi keeping. Will not do business with anyone else.
Worked well for my plumbing project. I like that you don't have to use primer and it's thick enough where it's not dripping all over the place.