EasyPro's BioBalls are 1 1/2" in diameter and the perfect option for that DIY'r looking to make a DIY pond filter to clean your pond water, remove ammonia, nitrites, and nitrates from your pond. These Bio Balls can be used as a loose media or put in mesh bags for easy removal and cleaning
EasyPro Bio-balls are sold by the cubic foot and are a great media to use in all types of pond filters! Their compact, yet hollow, insides make them idea for colonizing beneficial bacteria and allowing enough water to pass through where you can easily filter the water and also trap large particulate matter. Outstanding quality and competitive pricing make EasyPro replacement media the perfect choice.
- These plastic Bio-Balls area a great media for use in all types of filters
- Can be used as a loose media or put in mesh bags for easy cleaning
- Will not compact like other soft media
- 1.5" diameter
- Approximately 660 pieces per cubic Foot
- Can be used loose or put in mesh bags for easy removal and cleaning.
3 size options:
- BB15B EasyPro Bio-Balls - 4.5 Cubic Foot - appx 2700 Count
- BB15 EasyPro Bio-Balls - 1 Cubic Foot - appx 600 Count
- BB05 EasyPro Bio-Balls - 200 ct with Media Bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.