EasyPro TH Series pumps are ideal for ponds, waterfalls, fountains and other applications where continuous duty, water circulation is required. Their compact design makes them a great choice for pond skimmers. With field-proven reliability, TH Series pumps from EasyPro are one of the most popular pumps in the pond and water feature industry.
- 304 Stainless steel motor housing
- Corrosion-resistant fiber-reinforced pump casing
- High precision mechanical shaft seals
- Wear-resistant nylon semi-vortex impeller
- Automatic thermal overload protection with self-reset
- Continuous duty motor is air-filled for maximum heat dissipation and reliability
- Rugged motor, designed for long life, continuous duty operation
- Double silicone carbide mechanical seal
- Wear and clog-resistant vortex impeller
- 2" Female Threaded outlet, 20' cord standard
- 2-year Limited Warranty
- Four models with flows up to 6,000 gph are available in 115volt (standard) or 230 volt
- 20' power cord is standard, but we also have 50' and 100' corded units available in 115 volt. (Please call or email for quotes on 50' or 100' cords)
- Optional Bottom Screen available for additional purchase (Highly Recommended!)
Want More Details?
View the EasyPro TH Series Spec Sheet (PDF)
View the EasyPro TH Series Owners Manual (PDF)
View the EasyPro Pump Operating Costs Sheet (PDF)
- backyard waterfall
- old one
- water flow
I have to replace my water fall/pond pump every 2 1/2 years and is incredible the increase on the cost of the product. It was duplicated the $220.00 that I paid 2 years ago.
This pump is a work horse. Very happy with my choice. I compared three different pumps and this was the one I chose.
You promptly initiated return contact, got shipped and delivered as described. Will order replacement parts for replaced pump as soon as I find time to take it apart. Thanks for the follow up.
Works well for my pond. Old one gave out after 8 years from previous owner.