These cans are for use with foam gun applicator only - sold separately. We carry the HT770 as well as the HT550.
Handi-Foam® Black low-pressure one-component polyurethane foam sealant is a moisture cured, multipurpose foam sealant specially formulated black in color. Handi-Foam Black is ideally suited for areas where product appearance could be a factor such as landscaping, pond and waterfall design or vehicle undercarriages.
Handi-Foam Black is UL GREENGUARD® Gold Certified contributing to healthier indoor environments. Handi-Foam Black is available in a variety of sizes and can be dispensed with a straw applicator or a Handi-Tool® Dispensing Unit.
- Ideal for sealing cracks in black-out houses.
- Designed for the professional user.
- Tack-free within 10 minutes cuttable within 1-hour cures within 12-24 hours.
- Excellent cold weather flow and yield characteristics.
- Use our 30 in steel dispensing unit for hard-to-reach applications.
- Handi-Foam products are intended for professional use.
- Yields 1140 ft with a 1/2 in bead.
- Fills, insulates, bonds and seals.
- UL Classified.
- Typical R-value of 4-5 per inch .03 w/m.k.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.