The Helix Settlement Tank is designed specifically for Koi ponds with a bottom drain. It cleans heavy debris (leaves, sticks, stones, muck) from your water before it ever enters your pump and filtration system and damaging your pump. The Helix Settlement Tank acts as a pre-filter for the bottom drain, providing an effective and economical way to protect your pump, improve pump efficiency, extend pump life and make cleaning your pond much easier. The Settlement Tank is set up to be easy to disassemble for easy access for vacuuming, pumping, siphoning or draining larger debris. The debris filter still allows small particles to pass through, which is why the Settlement Tank is specifically intended for a bottom drain pre-filter (not a substitute for a mechanical pond filter).
BENEFITS of The Helix Settlement Tank
- Removes waste and debris from bottom drain wastewater BEFORE it enters the pump and filtration system
- Provides easy access to settled debris for removal by sump pump (not included)
- Basket and material that protect line to pump are easily removed
FEATURES of The Helix Settlement Tank
- Heavy Duty Roto-Molded Body
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Made in USA
- High-Quality Plumbing Parts
- Tank dimensions are 32″ Long x 32″ Wide x 32″ High
The Helix Settlement Tank is available in the following configurations:
Configuration Included Debris Basket Max Flow Rate (1) 3" Bottom Drain 18" Debris Basket with necessary fittings 1800gph (1) 4" Bottom Drain 24" Debris Basket with necessary fittings 3600gph (2) 3" Bottom Drain 24" Debris Basket with necessary fittings 3600gph
USE of the Helix Settlement Tank
- These tanks do not come pre-drilled as they have numerous points of entry with uses that depend entirely on the positioning of the tank and other equipment
- The settlement tank should be located as close as possible to the edge of the pond
- The water level inside the tank will be exactly the same as the water level in the pond. Position the tank so that “overflow” to pump will be safely underwater
- Additional drilled hole and knife valve for draining
- Can be quickly drained with sump pump (not included)
Download Helix Settlement Tank Instructions here (PDF)
NOTE: This extra-large item ships by truck freight. Freight items are not eligible for return. The freight company will make an appointment to deliver this item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.