Hiblow HP Series linear air pumps boast effective aeration and efficient operation. For over 30 years, these reliable, energy-efficient, low-noise pumps have been used in backyard ponds and aquaculture applications. Every HP Series air pump features thermal overload protection to guard against overheating and pump damage.
20-40 Specifications 60-80 Specifications 100LL-120LL Specifications 150-200 Specifications Manual
- Oil-free operation eliminates danger of contamination in your pond!
- Linear diaphragm design for quick, inexpensive repair of worn pumps
- Includes pressure tap location for external alarm sensor (Excludes HP-20)
- 120V / 60Hz pumps are UL Listed (Excludes HP-20)
- Outside diameter of outlet is 18mm (0.71")
- Models HP-20 to HP-120LL come with a rubber elbow adapter that fits 1/2" or 5/8" barb or slide over weighted 3/8" ID tubing.
- Models HP-150 to HP-200 come with a straight rubber adapter that fits 3/4" barb (or can be cut to fit 1/2" or 5/8" barb) or slide over weighted 3/8" ID tubing. 3/4" direct burial will connect to the provided rubber elbow with 3/4" barb to barb adapter #1429-007. Heat burial tubing and clamp as recommended.
- 6' power cord
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty: https://www.hiblow-usa.com/warranty/
Rated Air Flow /
|HP-20||20 Lpm @ 9.8 kPa||15kPa / 2.1psi||17||32 dB||7lb||8" x 5.5" x 6.75"|
|HP-40||40 Lpm @ 12.8 kPa||20kPa / 2.9psi||38||32 dB||13lb||9" x 6.75" x 7.5"|
|HP-60||60 Lpm @ 14.7 kPa||25kPa / 3.6psi||51||35 dB||15lb||10" x 7" x 7.75"|
|HP-80||80 Lpm @ 14.7 kPa||71||36 dB|
|HP-100LL||100 Lpm @ 17.7 kPa||30kPa / 4.3psi||75||42 dB||20lb||11" x 8" x 8.75"|
|HP-120LL||120 Lpm @ 17.7 kPa||100||42 dB|
|HP-150||150 Lpm @ 20.0 kPa||155||47dB|
|HP-200||200 Lpm @ 20.0 kPa||250||48dB|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.