The best pots for Aquatic Pond plants, Laguna Aquatics Planting Baskets come in many different shapes and sizes and are sturdy and durable. They are constructed to allow maximum water flow through root systems of pond plants while preventing fish from grazing on root systems.
Made of sturdy plastic material, the baskets are tough enough to be placed at the bottom of ponds and also light enough to float at the surface! This means they can also function as a protector for roots of floating plants from koi who like to bite on them!
All baskets include convenient handles for easy grasping. Planting Baskets are available in several shapes and sizes to meet your needs.
- Round Planting Basket 8"(MPN PT960): 8.3" x 8.3" x 5.1"
- Square Planting Basket 9" (MPN PT965): 9.8" x 9.8" x 6.1"
- Round Planting Basket 10" (MPN PT961): 10" x 10" x 7.5"
- Kidney Planting Basket 18" (x12) (MPN PT968): 18" x 7.25" x 6"
- Planting Basket Square 12" (x12) (MPN PT966): 11.8" x 11.8" x 8.1"
Sold in Case Quantities Only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.