*Minimum purchase of 6 plants per variety per order for shipping.
**Plant orders ship Mon, Tues and Wed of each week. Please allow extra delivery time if the order is placed Wed-Sun.
This Missouri native perennial features erect spikes of large cardinal red flowers on unbranched alternate-leafed beet-red stalks. Perfect for pond margins or bog gardens.
- Color: Beet-red foliage; Cardinal red flowers
- Sun Light: Full sun or part. shade
- Zone: Z4-Z9
- Flowers: Vibrant red flowers from July to September
- Spacing: 12” to 18”
- Spread: 1.5’ to 2’
- Growth: Moderate
- Fertilizer: Per mfr's instructions
- Depth: In shallow water or boggy soil
- Height: 3’ to 4’