A popular aquarium and pond perennial, creeping jenny is undemanding and looks most attractive planted in clumps along pond borders. Does best in damp, semi-shaded areas. This plant is a great ground cover.
- Color: Green foliage, yellow flowers
- Sun Light: Full sun to shade
- Zone: Z3-Z8
- Flowers: Yellow flowers all summer
- Spread: 1’ to 2’
- Growth: Fast; Spreading
- Fertilizer: Per mfr's instructions
- Depth: In water, can be submerged.
- Height: 3” to 4”
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.