The Matala EZ Air Pro 3 Plus Kit is a complete pond aeration system designed for ponds between 5,000 to 16,000 gallons depending on your fish load.
The MEA Pro 3 Plus Kit includes:
Matala HK40LP Air Pump.
- Air flow up to 70 lpm or 205 cfm.
- Maximum water depth 14 feet.
- Suggested water depth up to 7 feet.
- Only 38 watts!
- For Ponds between 5000 to 16,000 gallons.
MDB11 Weighted Base with 9 inch Disc Diffuser
- Award winning design.
- 9 inch EPDM Disc Diffuser.
- Produces medium size bubbles.
- Lowest back pressure diffuser on the market for maximum air flow and longest life for the air pump.
- Self Cleaning, no maintenance required. Very long lifetime.
- Weighted Base is fish friendly.
- Hose clamp connectors included.
Weighted Air Hose
- 30 feet high quality 3/8" weighted hose.
- Will not kink or crush.
View the MEA Pro Kits Leaflet (PDF)
We haven’t tried it yet. The pond construction is taking longer than planned. I’m excited to try it.
Came very quick. Working good. I am happy and koi are happy
I had been shopping trying to put together an aerator kit for our 4500 gallon koi pond for a while. I looked at a lot of reviews, and talked with the folks and Play It Koi who pointed me towards this unit. I'm so I decided to go the route of the Matala 3 Plus because it made installation a breeze and took all of the second guessing out of everything. The unit took probably 10-15 minutes maximum to hook up and all it required was a screw driver. And now, I have perfect fine tiny bubbles that I had been hoping for. Thank you Play It Koi!
We love our MEA Pro 3 Plus Kit. It was very easy to setup and works like a charm. We would definitely buy again!
I had done a lot of research on pond aeration kits prior to purchase and these kept raising to the top of the list. I like the diffuser a lot! it's decent size and gives nice size bubbles that my Koi fish enjoy swimming through. I am also surprisingly pleased with the pump. I had read some reviews that the new plastic casing on the pumps were loud, but I have to say that it's really pretty quiet in my opinion. My water pump is 10X louder than this and even when I turn the water pump off I can barely hear the air pump - maybe slight buzz. Very pleased with this purchase.