- Spot clean accumulated debris or use as a preventative to lower maintenance
- Oxidizes, detoxifies and helps prevent foul odors
- Especially helpful on streams and waterfalls
- Deep cleans planters and rocks
Oxy Pond Cleaner works best in warmer weather. To achieve best results, manually remove as much accumulated debris as possible and shut down waterfalls before cleaning. Do not dilute. Sprinkle over areas needing treatment. Make direct contact but avoid live plants where possible. To maintain a continued proper ecosystem, always add Microbe-Lift PL or similar beneficial bacteria 48 hours after cleaning.
|80 - 200||1.5 Tbsp||2 Tbsp||3 Tbsp|
|201 - 500||3 Tbsp||4 Tbsp||6 Tbsp|
|501 - 1000||1/2 Cup||3/4 Cup||1 Cup|
|1001 - 1500||3/4 Cup||1 Cup||1.5 Cups|
|1501 - 2500||1 Cup||1.5 Cups||2 Cups|
* For larger ponds & lakes, apply around perimeter as needed
** For pond cleaning, apply 6 Cups per 1,000 sq. ft. of surface area
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.