Formulated for the removal of organic bottom solids that are slow to degrade, especially helpful in ponds that have a rock or gravel bottom or where vacuuming is impractical.
|Microbe-Lift Sludge Away Rates|
(once per week for 4 weeks)
|80-2,500||2 oz per 100 gal.||1 oz per 100 gal.|
|2,501 - 5,000||1.75 oz per 100 gal||1 oz per 100 gal.|
|5,001 +||1.5 oz per 100 gal||1 oz per 100 gal.|
MICROBE-LIFT/Sludge-Away may slightly discolor pond water for a short while. Rocks along the edge may darken but will return to their natural color.
- Provides “rapid and natural sludge and muck removal”
- 80% faster than competitive products
- Binds phosphate
- Organic and microbial based
- Safe for fish, plants, pets and the environment
- Helps improve pond clarity
- 100% active ingredients
- Disperses quickly
MICROBE-LIFT/Sludge-Away Oxygen Demand
MICROBE-LIFT/Sludge-Away will accelerate the solubilization and biological digestion of organic solids in your pond. As a result of this increased oxygen demand, the Oxygen Uptake Rate (OUR) in your pond will increase in the process, along with your aquatic life’s need for oxygen.
- 32 oz. (MLXSAQ) Treats a 500 gal. pond for 6.5 weeks
- Gallon (MLXSAG4) Treats a 2,500 gal. pond for 5 weeks.
- Gallon (MLXSAG6) Treats a 2,500 gal. pond for 5 weeks.
- 5 Gallons (MLXSAG5g) Treats 2 5,000 gal. pond for 12 weeks.
- 32 oz. (SA32F) Treats a 500 gal. pond for 6.5 weeks. (Bilingual French & English packaging)
When using MICROBE-LIFT/Sludge-Away make sure that your pond is adequately oxygenated (>4.0 mg/L dissolved oxygen)