Microbe-Lift/SA speeds the biological removal of slow-to-degrade organic waste matter from aquatic pond bottoms that may become toxic to fish and plant life. As organic solids accumulate on the pond bottom, they begin to break down, releasing toxic gasses to the surrounding environment. These gaseous by-products endanger fish, marine life and plants. Microbe-Lift SA removes bottom organic sludge and muck-reducing or eliminating the potentially harmful gaseous compounds and helps clarify your pond water at the same time. May slightly discolor pond water for a short while. Rocks along the edge may darken but will return to their natural color.
- Formulated specifically for the removal of organic bottom solids that are slow to degrade
- Helpful for pods that have rock or gravel bottom where vacuuming is impractical
- May be used at any temperature Year Round
- Safe for fish plants pets and the environment
- Made in the USA
- Speeds the biological removal of slow-to-degrade organic waste matter
- Reduces or eliminates the potentially harmful gaseous compounds
- Helps clarify your pond water
- May slightly discolor pond water for a short while
- Rocks along the edge may darken but will return to their natural color
- 32 oz. (MLXSAQ) Treats a 500 gal. pond for 6.5 weeks
- Gallon (MLXSAG) Treats a 2,500 gal. pond for 5 weeks.