3/4 HP Compressor w/Manifold MPC-200C
This is the 3/4 HP compressor and air filter (MPC-200C) combined with a 4-way heavy duty manifold.
The manifold includes an oil filled pressure gauge to reduce indicator vibration. This gives a more accurate reading of the actual psi of your system. Also attached is a pressure relief valve which opens at approximately 17 psi to prevent damage to the compressor. The gang valves are high-quality brass with 3/8" barbs connectors. A short section of heat resistant hose is included so as to reduce heat to your air hose connection. All high-quality components and very nice design.
This is a stand alone unit without any cabinet which is ready to install in your new or existing aeration system. The Matala Piston Compressor with air manifold is ideal as a replacement compressor for a variety of different manufacturer systems.
- 3/4hp; 115v; 60 Hz
- Max amps 5.4 @115V; 597 watts
- Max pressure 50 feet deep, 17.34 psi
- 4 way 3/8" manifold valve.
- Oil filled pressure gauge
- Pressure relief valve
- Heat protection hose.
- OIl-less non-lube piston and cylinder.
- Cylinder hard coated for wear resistance.
- Head design allows for easy replacement of piston seal.
- Permanently lubricated bearings.
- Balanced for smooth low vibration operation.
- Safety protected.
To help prevent overheating, please follow these recommendations:
- only use in water less than 50 feet deep
- Use 3/8" air hose length up to 300 ft long; 5/8" hose up to 600 ft long; 1" hose up to 1000 ft long.
- use 4 way manifold and 4 hoses