It can go by the name muck, sludge, goop, or organic build up. It happens in most ponds over time! In a small backyard fish pond, it may be fish waste or decayed leaves; on an aging farm pond, it may be years of aquatic plant decomposition building up on the pond floor. No matter where it comes from, muck isn't just uncomfortable — it's harmful for your pond. Muck can be a source of odors, a decaying contributor to ammonia levels, and a food source for parasites.
MuckStop™ All-Natural Pellets were meticulously designed to deal with muck. The slow-release tablets unleash 6 strains of beneficial bacteria that reduce the sludge that pesters your pond. This safe, effective product was developed by aquaculture experts to bring the best results to your pond and lake.
In addition to larger lakes or ponds, we highly recommend using MuckStop™ pellets for ornamental ponds — especially those with an Under Gravel Suction Grid. It also works tremendously well when paired with aeration. MuckStop™ goes straight to the bottom of the pond, where it is of the most benefit!
- Reduces muck and sludge on the bottom of the pond
- Delays or eliminates the need for expensive pond dredging
- Boosts the health of the pond ecosystem for fish to be more active and prolific
- Contains billions of CFUs (colony forming units) of 6 types of beneficial bacteria!
- Works great for stocking ponds, swim ponds, golf course ponds, water gardens, recreational lakes, farm ponds, retention ponds, backyard ponds, and more!
- Pairs well with GoCLEAR™ Water Clarity Packets
- Manufactured right here in the USA!
Usage Instructions: Apply every 2 weeks using dosage given below. To give an example of ornamental pond treatment, a small pond of 2000 gallons would take 2oz (20 pellets) every two weeks. To give an example of lake treatment, a 1/4 acre lake would take 1.5lb at its first treatment and 3/4lb every two weeks after that.
|For Ornamental Ponds||Regular Maintenance|
|Ponds up to 10,000 Gallons||1oz (10 pellets) per 1000 gallons|
|Ponds over 10,000 Gallons||1/2oz (5 pellets) per 1000 gallons|
|For Lakes and Ponds||Initial Treatment||Continuing Maintenance|
|Up to 1/2 Acre||6lb per acre||3lb per acre|
|Over 1/2 Acre||5lb per acre||2.5lb per acre|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.