New to the US. Finally, a high-performance mechanical pond filter that can compete head to head with a standard Rotary Drum Filter (RDF) without having to shell out the ridiculous price.
The Oase BioTec ScreenMatic Large Pond Filters are flow-through biomechanical gravity filters with multi-stage filters in a compact package, perfect for large ponds with a high fish load. Mechanical filtration separates out particles and debris using a 300-micron mesh screen, which is cleaned automatically by the filter every 15 minutes! This advanced, innovative filter offers multiple innovative features such as automatic debris separation, double-sealed motor, large sludge basket, and optimized water level control.
- The successful high-performance multi-zone filter for koi and larger pond - completely redesigned.
- The BioTec ScreenMatic² has a double-sealed motor and a reinforced screen for extended service life.
- The new foam design and optimized water level control ensure longer filter service life, improved filtration, and reduced maintenance.
- Intelligent cleaning sensors detect the pollutant level and automatically activate the screen.
- An active LED display shows the required cleaning measures. Manual belt run is now possible via a push button.
- Optimized water distributor ensures ideal water flow over a broad range of pumps, with no clogging.
- Sludge basket completely redesigned for greater volume and greater convenience in handling, with built-in overflow holes.
- The new, innovative design reduces contamination by preventing water from leaking back into the filter chamber.
- Rubberized separator lip removes debris from screen and drops the debris into the sludge basket.
- Includes a brush for easy cleaning of the belt filter.
- Features storm-safe fastening clips on each lid that ensure safety during heavy winds.
- We recommend replacing your filter pads once a year.
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee.
- Included 2-year warranty + 1 with online registration
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||31 x 23 x 21.5 in.||31 x 23 x 25.4 in.||47 x 31.5 x 30 in.|
|Rated Voltage (primary, secondary)||120V / 60 Hz, 12V|
|Power Consumption||5 watts|
|Cable Length 12V device||Transformer 7 ft. + 16.4 ft. unit|
|Net weight||55 lbs.||66 lbs.||209 lbs.|
|No. of filter foams, total||8||16||18|
|No. of blue filter foams||2||4||4|
|No. of red filter foams||3||6||7|
|No. of purple filter foams||3||6||7|
|Phosless filters||2 units; 7.7 lbs. (3.85 lbs. each)||4 units; 15.4 lbs. (3.85 lbs. each)||12 units; 46.2 lbs. (3.85 lbs. each)|
|Coarse debris extraction by prefilter system||300 micron|
|Min. Flow Rate||1585 gph||2113 gph|
|Max. Flow Rate||2900 gph||3302 gph||4623 gph|
|Outlet size||3 in. with adaptor (DN 75)||4 in. (DN 110)|
|Inlet size||1, 1.25, 1.5 in.||1, 1.25, 1.5, 2 in.|
|Sludge Drain Connection||2 in.||3 in. (DN 75)|
|Suitable for ponds up to max.||18000 gal||24000 gal||38000 gal|
|Suitable for ponds with fish stock||9000 gal||12000 gal||19000 gal|
|Suitable for ponds with koi||4500 gal||6000 gal||9500 gal|
|Warranty||2 Years + 1 with online registration|
When used in conjunction, these products qualify for the OASE Clear Water Guarantee.
BioTec ScreenMatic2 18000
|Bitron C 55||AquaMax Eco Classic 3600 / AquaMax Eco Premium 4000|
|BioTec ScreenMatic2 24000||Bitron C 55 / 110||AquaMax Eco Classic 3600 / AquaMax Eco Premium 4000|
|BioTec ScreenMatic2 38000||Bitron C 110|
Need more? view the Oase BioTec ScreenMatic2 18000, 24000, and 38000, filter instruction manual here (PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.