*Minimum purchase of 6 plants per variety per order for shipping.
**Cannot ship to WI.
***Plant orders ship Mon, Tues and Wed of each week. Please allow extra delivery time if order is placed Wed-Sun.
This edible herbaceous aquatic perennial is native to Korea and a relative of Parsley. It’s a vigorous grower whose soft roots raft through water; these can be easily controlled by pulling by hand.
- Color: Green foliage with pink/cream margins
- Sun Light: Full sun to partial shade
- Zone: Z3-Z9
- Flowers: Small white flowers July - September
- Spread: 2’ to 2.5’
- Growth: Fast
- Fertilizer: Per mfr's instructions
- Depth: Moist soil or in up to 4” of water
- Height: 1’ to 2’
- water hawthorne
It's great - growing and looking pretty around the edges of the pond. In fact I liked it - and your company - so much that my husband ordered water hawthorne from you afterwards. Keep it up! You have a good thing going.