The Cascade series is a high efficiency, industrial grade, reliable pump. Ideal for ponds, water features, or general transfer and recirculation applications. Cascade pumps produce exceptional flow rates at exemplary head pressure.
Durable, industrial grade Noryl® and Polypropylene components are built for exceptional longevity offering both corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- 1 1/2” ports. No fittings included
- Money saving high-efficiency pump and motor units ›
- Ideally suited for flooded suction applications.
- Ready for hard wiring or an optional cord and plug
- Both pump and motor are designed for quiet operation
- Top-of-the-line motors. All 1725 rpm units are totally enclosed for excellent protection and reliability
- Saltwater Kit available
- 3-year limited warranty applies to freshwater applications. 1-year limited warranty for saltwater applications.
Custom Options Offered by Manufacturer: Please specify at time of order
- Saltwater Kit (+$106.40) - Includes PVC shaft sleeve and PTFE coated S.S. seal w/ SiC faces installed in pump.
- Add a 1 1/2" or 2" Priming Pot for extra pump protection (+$79.33)
- Hard-wire/No Cord: if you plan to have an electrician hard-wire the pump to a dedicated 230V 15amp or 20amp circuit (we recommend a dedicated 20amp circuit if you head this route), you have the option to choose the no cord option.
- Custom Cord lengths: (+$37 & $3.10/ft added to base model) if your installation requires a non-standard cord length (something longer than the standard 8ft cord 230V 20amp cord), we can have this custom built for you from the manufacturer without voiding the warranty. Please allow 2-5 extra business days for this option. Cost for this is $37 + $3.10/ft. Please specify at time of order whether you will be using a dedicated 15amp or 20amp circuit.
For custom options, we always find it best to contact us to discuss prior to ordering. We'd be more than happy to discuss and help with sizing.