Get all the advantages of our high quality, self-priming, Artesian2 & ArtesianPro pump lines with the flexibility and convenience of an adjustable flow rate. Molded of corrosion-resistant polypropylene, Artesian2 pumps are ideal for applications in which the pump is positioned above the water level. An easy-open transparent lid provides easy access to the integrated strainer basket.
- Low energy consumption, high-efficiency pump and motor unit.
- Permanent magnet drive, three phase motor offers premium efficiency with totally enclosed fan cooled protection for maximum performance and reliability.
- Variable speed performance
- Integrated Timer Interface
- 2" unions included as standard for Artesian2 pumps. Customer has choice of either 2" or 3" unions included for Artesian Pro pump (please specify at time of purchase otherwise default is 3")
- LCD Backlight Display
- Option available to control speed remotely (accessories required)
- 18 month limited warranty (applies to Fresh water) 1-year limited warranty (applies to Salt water)
Custom Options Offered by Manufacturer: Please specify at time of order
- Saltwater Kit (+$91) -Includes PVC shaft sleeve and PTFE coated S.S. seal w/ SiC faces installed in pump.
- Hard-wire/No Cord: if you plan to have an electrician hard-wire the pump to a dedicated 230V 15amp or 20amp circuit (we recommend a dedicated 20amp circuit if you head this route), you have the option to choose the no cord option.
- Custom Cord lengths: (+$37 & $3.10/ft added to base model) if your installation requires a non-standard cord length (something longer than the standard 8ft cord 230V 20amp cord), we can have this custom built for you from the manufacturer without voiding the warranty. Please allow 2-5 extra business days for this option. Cost for this is $37 + $3.10/ft. Please specify at time of order whether you will be using a dedicated 15amp or 20amp circuit.
For custom options, we always find it best to contact us to discuss prior to ordering. We'd be more than happy to discuss and help with sizing.
Want to see or learn more about the full PerformancePro Pump lineup including ArtesianPro, Artesian2, Cascade, Wellspring, and Dial a Flow? Give us a call 206-350-7580. This is what we run on the Play it Koi show pond.
Also, you can view the full PerformancePro Pump Catalog here (PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.