The most versatile liner on the market being fish & plant safe, with high puncture resistance, AquaArmor is the strongest, most UV-resistant pond liner in the industry! This 30 mil is our most commonly sold weight Pond liner and sports a whopping bursting strength of over 700 PSI!
- BTL™-20 Single Scrim RPE
- Fully NSF/ANSI 61 Certified - so safe it's rated for drinking water and will not leach chemicals
- WEIGHT 15.6 OZ./SQ.YD. (+/-5%) ASTM D751
- THICKNESS 30 MIL (+/-10%) ASTM D1777
- COATING THICKNESS 5.5 MIL EACH (+/-5%)
- TENSILE STRENGTH MD 340LBS. ASTM D7004 (GRAB METHOD) TD 520 LBS. (STRIP METHOD) MD 210 LBS. ASTM D7003 TD 320LBS TEAR STRENGTH MD 45 LBS. ASTM D5884 (TONGUE METHOD) TD 55 LBS.
- BURSTING STRENGTH 700 PSI ASTM D751 (MULLEN BURST)
- MVTR 0.32 g/m2 – 24hr (0.05 perms) ASTM E96
- HYDROSTATIC RESISTANCE 610 PSI ASTM D751
- PUNCTURE RESISTANCE 200 LBS ASTM D4833
- CBR STATIC PUNCTURE 1481 lb (6576 N) ASTM D6241
- DIMENSIONAL STABILITY MD -4.4% TD -1.8% ASTM D1204
- LOW TEMPERATURE COLD CRACK -85º F ASTM D2136
- PERMEABILITY 1.87 x 10-12 CM/SEC
- CARBON BLACK CONTENT 3% ASTM D4218
- HP-OIT 2410 minutes ASTM D5885
- UV RESISTANCE >90% STRENGTH RETAINED ASTM G-151 AFTER 2000 HRS.
- Note: liners over 12' in width are seamed together. Seams are fusion welded, which provides a permanent bond.
- 15 Year Manufacturers warranty from BTL liners
We also carry 20 Mil liner, 24 Mil Liner, 30 Mil Liner with extra UV protectant (our most popular), 40 Mil Liner, and 60 mil liner.
Need a quote on a larger special size? Email Sales@playitkoi.com with your dimensions
IMPORTANT: Liner does not qualify for free shipping. Additionally, these liner orders are not eligible for return as they are all custom cut to your specs. For this reason, we'd recommend digging your pond first and then measuring it out and ordering your liner so you know exactly the dimensions and don't end up being short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.