The most versatile liner on the market being fish & plant safe, with high puncture resistance, AquaArmor is the strongest, most UV resistant pond liner in the industry! This 40 mil is built tough and sports a whopping bursting strength of over 1300 PSI!
While this liner is incredibly strong, the tradeoff is that it is stiffer and less malleable than the thinner RPE liners. The 40 Mil Ultra and 60 Mil Ultra are only recommended for larger installations where the additional strength is necessary, and it does not need to follow tight curves. For most pond installations, the 30 Mil Ultra is the best balance of strength and malleability.
- BTL™-40 Double Scrim RPE
- Fully NSF/ANSI 61 Certified - so safe its rated for drinking water and will not leach chemicals
- WEIGHT 18.5 OZ./SQ.YD. (+/-5%) ASTM D751
- THICKNESS 40 MIL (+/-10%) ASTM D1777
- COATING THICKNESS 2.5 MIL EACH (+/-5%)
- TENSILE STRENGTH MD 680LBS. ASTM D5034 (GRAB METHOD) TD 680 LBS. (STRIP METHOD) MD 460 LBS. ASTM D5035 TD 460LBS
- TEAR STRENGTH MD 140 LBS. ASTM D5884 (TONGUE METHOD) TD 135 LBS.
- BURSTING STRENGTH 1300 PSI ASTM D3786 (MULLEN BURST)
- MVTR 0.31 g/m2 – 24hr (0.04 perms) ASTM E96
- HYDROSTATIC RESISTANCE 685PSI ASTM D751
- PUNCTURE RESISTANCE 350 LBS ASTM D4833 CBR STATIC RESISTANCE 2356 lb (10,461 N) ASTM D6241
- LOW TEMPERATURE COLD CRACK -85º F ASTM D2136 PERMEABILITY <2.65 x 10-12 CM/SEC ASTM D4491
- CARBON BLACK CONTENT 3.1% ASTM D4218
- DIMENSIONAL STABILITY MD -3.8% TD -1.8% ASTM D1204
- HP-OIT 3048 minutes ASTM D5885
- UV RESISTANCE >90% STRENGTH RETAINED ASTM G-154 AFTER 2000 HRS.
- Note: liners over 12' in width are seamed together. Seams are fusion welded, which provides a permanent bond.
- 20 Year Manufacturers Warranty
We also carry 20 Mil liner, 24 Mil Liner, 30 Mil Liner, 30 Mil Liner with extra UV protectant (our most popular), and 60 mil liner.
Need a quote on a larger special size? Email Sales@playitkoi.com with your dimensions
IMPORTANT: Liner does not qualify for free shipping. Additionally, these liner orders are not eligible for return as they are all custom cut to your specs. For this reason, we'd recommend digging your pond first and then measuring it out and ordering your liner so you know exactly the dimensions and don't end up being short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.