The Dock Mount AquaSweep from Scott Aerator has been improving water quality and removing sediment buildup for over 20 years! Unlike traditional mechanical systems, the Dock Mount Aero Sweep sinks to your pond bottom level where it starts doing its job with high-velocity water propulsion. Simply attach this product to any dock or pier post to give you a 50' area of protection against all kinds of debris.
The Dock Mount AquaSweep is another excellent way for swimmers everywhere to have clean waters in their favorite locations. Whether it's just enjoying your latest acquisition on the lake or making sure that your children can enjoy Splashtown at the doc, you are in perfect hands with Scott Aerator's AquaSweep.
The AquaSweep is manufactured with high-density polyurethane and American-made stainless steel, suitable for both freshwater and saltwater, and fully adjusts in any direction. Comes with a stainless steel mounting plate suitable for different dock styles, along with a stainless steel yoke assembly that reaches depths of 7'.
- Heavy-duty 50' 12AWG submersible power cable with marine-grade water-resistant Hubbell plug
- Water intake shield keeps debris from clogging motor, while thermal overload prevents motor burnout
- American-made Franklin Electric 1/2hp 115V motor is oil-free and environmentally friendly
- Motor runs at 3450rpm, generating 48lb thrust and propelling water at 400gpm
- Moves muck and bottom debris up to 100' in diameter
- Maintenance-free, unlike some thrusters that require oil
- Manufactured in the USA, with a 5-year motor warranty
|Size||1/2hp (115V/60Hz Single Phase)|
|Minimum Pond Depth||12"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.