The Dock Mount AquaSweep from Scott Aerator has been improving water quality and removing sediment buildup for over 20 years! Keep your waterfront, dock or canal clean from algae, trash and other surface debris while also blasting away silt, muck and bottom sludge. High-velocity water propulsion pushes debris away from your swimming area or boat lift -- clearing 50' of water or more!
The AquaSweep is manufactured with high-density polyurethane and American-made stainless steel, suitable for both freshwater and saltwater, and fully adjusts in any direction. Comes with a stainless steel mounting plate suitable for different dock styles, along with a stainless steel yoke assembly that reaches depths of 7'.
- Heavy-duty 50' 12AWG submersible power cable with marine-grade water-resistant Hubbell plug
- Water intake shield keeps debris from clogging motor, while thermal overload prevents motor burnout
- American-made Franklin Electric 1/2hp 115V motor is oil-free and environmentally friendly
- Motor runs at 3450rpm, generating 48lb thrust and propelling water at 400gpm
- Moves muck and bottom debris up to 100' in diameter
- Maintenance-free, unlike some thrusters that require oil
- Manufactured in the USA, with a 5-year motor warranty
|Size||1/2hp (115V/60Hz Single Phase)|
|Minimum Pond Depth||12"|