The Slinger Deicer from Scott Aerator prevents winter ice build-up from damaging your boats, dock pilings and boathouses by keeping large swathes of water free from ice. The Scott Aerator Company has been making efficient, reliable and durable large-scale deicers for over 40 years. This deicer is manufactured with high-density polyurethane and American-made stainless steel.
The Slinger Deicer can be suspended from a boat, pilings or dock using included nylon ropes to fasten. The Slinger Deicer prevents ice formation by bringing warmer water up from the bottom and dispersing it. This helps prevent dock pilings from damage caused by ice expansion and pressure damage. The Slinger is specifically designed for hard-to-reach areas and rapidly changing conditions, making it a great solution for large marinas and dock areas.
- Oil-free 1/2hp 115V motor is environmentally friendly and made to withstand all water temperatures
- Durable 25' 12AWG submersible power cord with Hubbell marine-style plug
- Runs at 3450rpm, producing 400gpm water flow
- Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater applications
- Manufactured in the USA, with a 5-year motor warranty
|Size||1/2hp (115V/60Hz Single Phase)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.