The Boilermaker Aerator from Scott Aerators creates a high-volume "white boil" effect of highly aerated water with a minimal vertical display, producing maximum oxygen transfer rather than an aesthetic effect. With the Boilermaker, pond health is the primary concern. Adding oxygen does wonders for your fish, and is the key component in rapidly breaking down decaying matter at the bottom of your pond. As an added benefit, more oxygen means less muck over time. It works not only as an aeration pump, but also a pond deicer in winter.
- Stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor is low-maintenance and environmentally friendly
- Easy to install, just two tethers or anchor ropes with weights (not included)
- Can be left in the pond during winter, just shut it off and let it freeze!
- Requires GFCI, and should be disconnected when swimmers are present
- Designed for 24-hour operation or with timer
- Can be used in freshwater or saltwater
- Manufactured in the USA, with a 5-year motor warranty
|Pond Size||1/8 acre min.||-|
|Pond Depth||32" min.||38" min.|
|Minimum Anchor Weight||25lb||45lb|
|Control Box||Not Included (Not Required)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.