Finally, a high-quality and affordable Rotary Drum Filter (RDF)! These RDFs will strip even the tiniest micro Debris (down to 75 microns) right out of the water column before it even gets to your biological filter.
How Do These Work So well?
Dirty water enters the filter and is screened through a rotating drum filter (RDF) which physically separates dirt and debris down to 75 microns from the water column and then automatically flushes it away! Yes! You heard correctly, 75 Microns! even the best-designed Sieves on the market can only filter down to 200 Microns, so this is almost triple the filtering power of even the best sieve. The reason it can filter out this small of particles is because of the automatic rinse that occurs. Typically this occurs several times a day automatically which prevents the screen from getting clogged. In a normal pond, it's not realistic to clean a filter several times a day which is why these can work so well.
Several options available:
|Model||Maximum Flow||Suggested Pond size||# 110 mm Inlets||# 110 MM Outlets||Drum Diameter|
|Eco-20 Gravity Fed RDF||5800 GPH||11500 GAL||2||2||38 X 40 cm|
Eco-20 Pump Fed RDF
|5800 GPH||11500 GAL||2||2||38 X 40 cm|
Eco-22 Gravity Fed RDF
|5800 GPH||11500 GAL||2||2||40 X 40 cm|
|Eco-22 Pump Fed RDF||5800 GPH||11500 GAL||2||4||40 X 40 cm|
|PP-35 Gravity Fed RDF||9250 GPH||18000 GAL||4||2||40 X 50 cm|
|PP-35 Pump Fed RDF||9250 GPH||18000 GAL||4||4||40 X 50 cm|
|PP-65 Gravity Fed RDF||17000 GPH||34000 GAL||6||6||60 X 50 cm|
|PP-65 Pump Fed RDF||17000 GPH||34000 GAL||6||8||60 X 50 cm|
|PP-100 Gravity Fed RDF||26400 GPH||52800 GAL||9||9||60 x 80 cm|
PP-100 Pump Fed RDF
|26400 GPH||52800 GAL||9||11||60 x 80 cm|
- Screen panel 75-micron stainless steel 316
- Stainless steel 316/304 / Silicone seal
- Can be installed Gravity / Airlift / Pump fed
- Installation height 17 -18 cm
- 110 mm wastewater drain
- Removable waste water container
- Spray bar with removable mounting, high-pressure PVC 40 bar Cover powered by a powerful cleaning pump (110v)
- Control box on filter (110v)
- Turn/flush manual operation
- Rinse level adjustable
- Turn/rinse time adjustable
- Automatic pump-protect low shut off when water level runs too low. Note that this only works for 110V pump(s) up to a max of 10 amps- This feature does not support 220V pumps
- Manufacturer's limited warranty on the motor, prob & sensor are 1 year. Warranty on Screen is 6 months and does not include normal wear and tear or damage from cleaning.
All components assembled in modules and therefore quickly interchangeable
Video Walkthrough of RDF - Gravity fed setup
Video Walkthrough of RDF - Pump fed setup
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.