Aquascape Small AquaBlox are ideal for use with Pondless Waterfall reservoirs, RainXchange projects, and other various water feature applications. AquaBlox are manufactured using recycled materials and designed to efficiently maximize your water storage capacity, providing the ability to hold more water with a smaller reservoir footprint. Each Small AquaBlox will hold a total volume of 17 gallons. Holding approximately 7.4 gallons of water per cubic foot, the Small AquaBlox allows over 3 times the water storage capacity than gravel will provide. This extra storage capacity will mean less time needed to top off the reservoir due to evaporation. Using AquaBlox will also decrease the amount of labor, liner, and underlayment required during installation. The load-bearing top will support up to 5,472 pounds per square foot, providing years of trouble-free enjoyment and allowing for installation in a wide variety of situations. Aquascape AquaBlox are easier to clean, less prone to clogging, and come complete with the top, bottom, two sides and four structural supports. Aquascape is passionate about the products we produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.
- Over 3 times more water storage capacity than gravel
- Holds approximately 7.4 gallons of water per cubic foot, as compared to gravel, which holds approximately 2.2 gallons of water per cubic foot
- Extra water storage capacity means less time topping off reservoir due to evaporation
- Easier to clean and less prone to clogging than traditional gravel basins
- The ability to hold more water per cubic foot allows for smaller reservoir footprint
- Size:26.5" L x 16" W x 9.5" H
- Volume: 17 gallons
- Load Bearing Weight:5,472 lbs./sq. ft.
- Weight:10.35 lbs.
I purchased 9 for our new pondless waterfall setup. I only needed 8 and Ben graciously agreed to take the extra one back and offered a full refund. Easy to work with. Good product. Would highly recommend!
great price and seller. prompt shipment, very happy. 5 star