UltraClear Muck Digester reduces undesirable muck, eliminates organic build-up, reduces bottom sludge and improves water quality. These convenient, dissoluble 1 ounce tablets make it easy to treat ponds and lakes. The slow-release tablets unleash 9 strains of beneficial bacteria to attack pond sludge! No chemicals or harmful ingredients - just 100% natural, safe bacteria. Since these tablets work in low-oxygen environments (such as the pond floor), they are great solutions for treating municipal ponds, farm ponds, industrial lagoons, and commercial or residential ponds and lakes!
- Reduces muck, organic sediment, and sludge build-up
- Reduces nitrates and phosphates that cause murky water
- Breaks down animal waste and removes toxic ammonia
- Can be used all year long - even in cold weather!
- Safe for all fish and wildlife around the pond
- Reduces unpleasant odors
Distribute tablets across surface of pond or lake, spreading evenly when possible. For small ponds, use one tablet per 1000 gallons every 2-4 weeks. For large ponds and lakes, use 64 tablets per surface area (16 per quarter acre), assuming an average depth of 4 feet.
||UPC Code||Size||Qty of Tablets|