The IonGen second-generation electronic water clarifier for Ponds, PondlessWaterfalls and other decorative water features drastically reduces maintenance caused by algae without the use of chemicals.
A microprocessor inside the IonGen release ions from a scientifically blended and tested probe that achieves maximum treatment results in water features.
- Drastically reduces pond maintenance caused by algae
- Helps reduce unsightly string algae
- Simple to install
- Compatible with water containing fish and plants
- Energy efficient (less than $1 a month in electricity cost)
- Treats containerized ponds up to 25,000 gallons
- The probe typically lasts 1-3 seasons, depending on the ionization level it is operated at, size of pond and water parameters of the water feature.
- Complete with electronic control panel, outdoor-rated transformer, flow chamber, probe, fittings
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty on IonGen System
- Outdoor weatherproof Control Panel
- Easy to read digital display
- Adjustable ionization level
- Indicator notifies you when the probe needs to be replaced
- Cable to transformer (12' long) and probe (15' long)
- Tool-free probe installation
- Angled probe helps deflect debris and reduce clogging
- 2" threaded inlet and outlet
- Durable quick connect electrical connections
- Can be installed directly into the water feature plumbing or the Flow Chamber can be placed in an area with good water circulation
- Includes2" PVC slip fittings and universal barbed hosetail fittings (1", 1.25", 1.5")
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.