The Water Quintet offers 5 fountains of varying heights (12-55 inches) and illuminated nozzles intensities. You can vary the fountain height and light intensity. The Plug n Spray feature allows for immediate use. These are pre-programmed and can be easily selected using the remote control from an unobstructed distance of 250 Ft. The fountain can set up on a range of substrates and has a robust floor plate for protection. The fountain boasts an energy-efficient 12-volt technology. The fountain includes 5 pumps/nozzles, external control unit, transformer and cables. the Water Quintet water features can also be used in swimming ponds.
What's in the Box:
- Fountain (5 Pumps, 5 Illuminated Rings, Each With 6 LEDs)
- External control unit, Remote-controlled water feature with varying fountains and white LED illumination
- Transformer And Cable
- The Water Quintet is a great addition for ponds with or without fish
- The ideal minimum diameter for a Water Quintet basin is at least 10 ft.
- High-quality water feature with five varying fountains, including LED lighting
- Plugn Spray principle: Immediately ready for use and easy connection
- Features pre-programmed effects with variations in fountain height (12-55 in.) and light intensity
- The effects can be conveniently selected via remote control from a distance of up to 250 ft.
- Can be connected to a timer
- Flexible setup on a wide variety of substrates
- Robust floor plate protects against damage
- Easy maintenance
- Low energy consumption
- Safe, energy-efficient 12V technology
- Can even be used in ponds without fish
- 2 year warranty
External control system
Compact and easy to conceal: The control unit can be easily connected and includes a transformer as well as a ground stake.
The individually controllable nozzles, each with 6 LEDs, are easy to align.
The nozzles of the fountain are height adjustable so that the water level can vary by 20 cm.
The remote control unit included in the scope of delivery has a range of up to 80m without obstruction.
|17 x 11.8 x 9.4 in.
|Cable Length 12V Device
|8 (power unit) + 26 ft.
|Fountain height, max.
|Control Box Dimensions
|8.5 x 7.1 x 12 in.
|Transmitter Range, max.
|Power Unit Dimensions
|6.3 x 3.9 x 3.9
|120V / 60 Hz, 12V / DC
Installation is super easy:
Prior to installing the »Water Trio/Quintet« an elevation may be necessary depending on the water depth. This can be provided by bricks for example. Please ensure that the surface is as level as possible. Now take the individual pumps and place them on the elevation.
Select the installation depth in such a manner that the water surface is below the nozzles of the »Water Trio/ Quintet«. Then align the nozzles as desired. They can be easily adjusted in a 15° angle.
Connect the cable to the external control unit that is anchored in the ground with a stake (at least 2 m away from the water). As soon as the control unit is supplied with power via the transformer the »Water Trio/Quintet« will start automatically. Place the supplied cover over the control unit to protect it from rain.
Use the remote control to select the different programs that vary in fountain height and speed.
Download the Oase Water Quintet Instruction Manual (PDF)
Also, checkout the OASE Water Trio
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.